- Add a new Calendar on the Manage List in Clio Grow
- Does An Appointed Connect To The calendar In Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
- Clio Manage
1st step is to create the New Calendar in Manage
- Click into the Calendar tab
- Click More button located towards the top right corner of the white page
- Click Add new calendar
- Enter Calendar name
- Update calendar sharing permissions
- Click Save New Calendar
2nd Step got to Clio Grow
Please have the user log in to their Clio Grow account
- In Clio Grow, click Settings.
- Click on Email & Calendar Sync.
- Under the Calendar Sync section, choose the Clio Manage calendar to sync to
- Choose your desired calendar in the dropdown menu. If no calendars show up, you may need to wait for the list to refresh. After a minute or so, click Update list now.
- Select the appropriate checkboxes below for additional calendar data to sync (appointments are required to enable the Clio Grow Scheduler