- How do I get a transaction in Clio to show up in the right Account in QBO?
- How can I organize synced transactions from Clio in QuickBooks Online?
- QuickBooks Online
- Clio Manage
- QuickBooks Online integration must be set up:
How Do I Set Up the Quickbooks Online Sync?
- 'Undeposited Funds' account must exist in QBO:
How Do I Add an 'Undeposited Funds' Account to Quickbooks Online (QBO)
All payments made on invoices in Clio automatically show up in the 'Undeposited Funds' account in QBO. From there, we can perform 'bank deposits' to move the transactions to the desired account.
Click + New near the top left corner.
Select Bank Deposit in the 'Other' section.
Under the Account dropdown, choose 'Legal Fee Income'.
- Select the checkbox for each transaction you want to combine
- Make sure the total of the selected transactions matches your deposit slip. Use your deposit slip as a reference.
- Select Save and close or Save and new.
Please note that other types of payments show up in the 'Undeposited Funds' account as well, so you will have to be mindful of which transactions you choose to deposit and where.
Also keep in mind that all transactions selected will appear in a single line item, so if you would like to see them individually, you will have to deposit them one at a time.