- Can I adjust the duration time increments in Clio Scheduler?
- Can I customize the time increments in Clio Scheduler?
- Clio Grow
- Alternatively, you can create an Ad Hoc appointment for your client, and you can choose up to 4 hours for the duration of the appointment.
- For more information on Ad Hoc appointments: What Does an Ad Hoc Appointment Mean in Clio Grow?
- Go to the Matter detail page for a specific matter
- From the Workflow tab, select Create New Appointment from the Add to workflow dropdown menu
- In the "Create New Appointment" pop-up:
- Select Contact (this will auto-populate to the primary contact on the Matter)
- Select Calendar (this is the Clio Manage calendar the event will be created on) (Note: you can select from other Grow users’ calendars, provided they have also set up their Grow account to sync with their Clio Manage calendar, steps to do this are in this help article)
- Select Appointment Type (this field will default to "Ad Hoc")
- Select Duration and choose the desired duration length
No, not at this time. Clio actively seeks feedback on our products and encourages your input. If you would like to add your vote to this Feature Request, please contact us either through email, the in-app chat, or via our Clio Support Center at +1-888-858-2546 ext 2.