- Legal Aid Billing
- England and Wales Billing
- Legal Aid Forms
- Legal Aid billing requirements for England and Wales
- Clio Manage
- This only applies if you are based in England or Wales and have Legal Aid active on your Clio account.
- Use time duration, instead of units, when recording letters in/out and telephone calls for Legal Aid billing purposes.
- The Cost Assessment Guideline states that telephone calls may be considered six minutes unless they exceed six minutes in duration. Calls that last six minutes or more in length may be claimed as timed attendance, but not also as a telephone call.