- How to Clear Browser Cache in Microsoft Edge Chromium?
- Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Click on the menu button in the upper-right corner
- Click on Settings
- On the left panel, click on Privacy and services
- On the right panel, click on Choose what to clear
- A pop-up will appear allowing you to select the time range, click on the drop-down menu and select All time
- Please ensure only the first 4 checkboxes have been selected
- Browsing History
- Download History
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Clear Now
- Once the cached data has been cleared, the pop-up will disappear, close your browser and all existing browser windows to ensure the changes take effect.