Using Clio's Bill Themes, you can set your preference to format bills so that the client address shows in an envelope window. This feature is for #10 left-windowed envelopes and only works for single-pane windowed envelopes.
To enable this feature:
- Click Settings on the left
- Click on "Billing" in the Clio Settings column
- Click the Bill Themes tab
- Select the theme that you would like to modify or click the "New Theme" button to create a new theme.
- Click Page Setup
- Click Format
- Check the box beside Make Envelope-Friendly
Once you have set this up, any bill that you print with this theme will be formatted to fit in #10 left-windowed envelopes.