Using Clio's Bill Themes, you can set your preference to format bills so that the client address shows in an envelope window. This feature is for #10 left-windowed envelopes and only works for single-pane windowed envelopes.
To enable this feature:
- Go to your Clio Settings panel
- Click on "Billing" in the Clio Settings column
- In the Billing settings screen, click on the "Bill Themes" sub-tab
- Select the theme that you would like to modify or click the "New Theme" button to create a new theme.
- Once you are in editing view for the Bill Theme, select "Page Setup" then "Format"
- Check the box beside "Make Envelope-Friendly".
Once you have set this up, any bill that you print with this theme will be formatted to fit in #10 left-windowed envelopes.