Clio offers you a few different tools to help you quickly find a specific Contact.
To filter your Contacts list, click the Filters button at the top right of the screen.
In the Filter menu, you can choose to display:
- only companies, only people, or both companies and people
- all contacts or only clients
- only contacts that match a specific custom field. For more information on filtering your contacts by custom field, click here.
Click Apply filters to update the contacts list.
To choose which columns you want to display, click the Columns button at the top right of the screen. This is useful to display only the information you want, and to display custom field information across all your contacts.
Click Update columns to update the contacts list.
To search your contacts, you can use the:
- Filter by keyword search field to search through the contacts currently being displayed
Note: This means that if you have already used a filter option to narrow down your contacts, this will only search through the contacts that haven't been filtered out
- The global search field at the top left of the screen. This will search across your entire Clio account, including contacts.