- How can non-firm members track their time?
- Can Co-Counsels create Time Entries?
- How do I manage Time Entries created by Co-Counsels?
- Clio Manage
- Clio Connect
- Co-Counsels must be set up as Contacts in Manage:
How to Create a Contact in Clio Manage
- At least one Matter must be shared with Co-Counsels before they can create Time Entries:
How to Share a Matter With Co-Counsel
How to Update a Co-Counsel's Billing Rate
Contacts can create Time Entries in Clio Connect on Matters that are shared with them. Firm users can then manage these Time Entries in the Activities tab of the related Matter.
When it comes time to generate a bill for your Clients, the Time Entries added by your Co-Counsel will be noted on the invoice using their initials.