You are able to Share Folders via Clio Connect, Files have the option to be shared with an email link, via Clio Connect or via Clio for Clients:
- Click Share under the Actions dropdown
- Select contacts for sharing: Start typing the name of a Contact with a valid email address then select it when it pops up.
- Share via: Select one of the following:
Clio for Clients: Share a file with a client to their Clio for Clients app. More information on Clio for Clients can be found here.
Clio Connect: Share a file or folder with a client's Clio Connect web portal.
Email with a secure link: Share an individual file with a client that they can then download.
- Write an optional message: Add an optional message to the email notification.
- Share button: Click the "Share" button to start sharing the file or folder.
To stop sharing a folder or file that has been shared, click Share on the same file and select Stop sharing.