Clio offers the ability to Invoice in many different currencies. Currency can be adjusted for the firm, or it can be adjusted on an invoice-by-invoice basis.
- Click on the gear wheel at the top of the Clio page to access Settings
- Choose "Billing" from the right-hand column, under the "Clio Settings" column.
- Under "Default Currency", scroll through the list to find the correct currency, or type in the name and then select the item
- At the bottom of the page, click "Save Bill Settings"
- When viewing an Invoice, click Edit in the top-right corner
Or, click Edit from the list of invoices
- Select a new currency in the Currency drop-down field
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Invoice
The currency on the invoice will now be updated.