You can view and record email and phone call Communications from within a Contact or a Matter by tapping the "More" button.
From the "More" options screen, tap the "Communications" button to view existing Communications or to record a new Communication.
To record a new Communication, tap the green "+" button from anywhere in the app.
Then tap the "Communication" icon. (You may need to swipe right to reveal the icon.)
When you first record a Communication, you will see the following fields.
1. To: Tap to select an existing Contact or user of your Firm account.
2. Type: Tap to select "Email" or "Phone" Communication.
3. Subject: Tap to enter the Subject of the Communication
4. Body: Tap to enter the full body of the recorded message.
5. Date: Tap to select a date the date of the Communication from the Calendar.
6. Add Optional Fields: Tap to add the optional fields - Matter & From.
When you have completed all required fields, tap the ✔ button to save.
To edit or delete a saved Communication, tap on it in the "All Communications" list to open it. To edit a specific field, tap on it.
Once you are finished editing the Communication, tap the ✔ button to save.
To delete the Communication, tap the three black dots and then "Delete".