Once you have added the budget details to the Matter and have clicked the "Save" button, account users with Billing permissions will be able to view the Matter Budget Dashboard.
- Budget tracking meter: This meter will show your spending progress on this Matter (all billed and unbilled time and expense entries recorded on the Matter). If you have specified a budget threshold, then the meter will turn red once the threshold has been reached.
- Budget Forecast: Shows the number of hours that you can work on the Matter before reaching the budget limit. This value is based off of the rate hierarchy: Matter Rate > Client Rate > Default Rate.
- Billed time: Shows the total dollar value and hours of time billed on the Matter so far.
- Total value of billed expenses: Shows the total dollar value of expenses billed on the Matter so far.
- Accounts Receivable: Shows the outstanding balance of bills on this Matter.
- Matter Trust Funds: Shows the balance of funds in trust at the Matter level.