Clio's Task Productivity by User Report is designed to give firm managers a detailed view of Users' task productivity. It breaks down the firm's tasks to show how many tasks each User has upcoming, overdue, and completed.
The Task Productivity by User Report is part of Clio's package of Advanced Reports available only to Elite subscribers.
To generate the report, first click on the Reports tab at the upper right of your page in the black ribbon. Then, scroll to the Task Reports section, and click "Task Productivity by User":
Within the Report Options page you have several settings you can choose from to get the information you require on your report:
- Select Report Detail: Choose if you want to generate the report for all firm Users or for a specific User. Generating the report for all firm Users will still show each individual User's task totals as well.
- Clients: Choose if you want to generate the report for all Clients, a specific Client, or a specific Matter. Restricting the report to a single Client will ensure that tasks related to any of your selected Client's Matters will display, where as restricting the report to a single Matter will ensure only tasks related to that Matter will be displayed.
- Task Type: Choose if you want all tasks to be included in the report, or if you want to limit the report to one specific Task Type.
- Select Date Range: Here you can define how many Tasks should display based off of their assigned dates.
- Output Format: You can generate this report in PDF, CSV, or Web version. The PDF and CSV are downloadable files, whereas the Web version will only display in your browser.
The generated Task Productivity by User Report will display a summary of all tasks that have been assigned to Users. The report will categorize the number of tasks that are upcoming, overdue, and completed. Below is a Task Productivity by User Report which has been generated for all Users, Clients, and Task Types, and shows a summary of the upcoming, overdue, and completed Tasks:
At the top of this report, you can select "Edit Filters" to return to the report generation page and select to modify the Date Range, Task Type, Client selection and User selection.
This report can also be generated in a CSV format: