Clio's Task Productivity by User Report is designed to give firms a detailed breakdown of each firm user's task productivity. The report is categorized by a user's total upcoming, overdue, and completed tasks.
Generate the report
To generate the report:
- In Clio Manage, select Reports in the left navigation menu.
- Click Task or scroll down to Task reports and select Task productivity by user.
- Choose from several settings within the report options page to get the information you need for your report.
- Select user: select either All Users to see data for all users at your firm, or select Specific User to see data for one specific user at your firm.
- Select client/matter:
- Selecting All clients will show tasks for all contacts.
- Selecting Specific client will show tasks for a specific client and that client's matters.
- Selecting Specific matter will show tasks related to only a specific matter. Tasks at the client-level will not show.
- Task type: the default setting for sorting by task type is by All types. You also have the option to choose a Specific type of task.
- Select date range: selecting a date range will restrict task data to records bound by that date range.
- Output format: you can generate this report as a Web, PDF, or CSV version. The Web report will display in your Clio Manage browser window. Both the PDF and CSV file can be downloaded and printed.
- Click Generate report.
For the web version of the report, you have the option to return to the report generation page where you can modify your report parameters. Select Edit Filters at the top of the generated report to modify your report settings.