In order to improve services and inform educational content, Clio conducts aggregate reporting on system usage and trends. App data remains strictly confidential and private, and client information is not disclosed and is not identifiable.
To preserve anonymity when collecting data and publishing trends, we have ensured that:
- No personally identifiable information is extracted or used
- No client file information is ever available or accessed
- Data that is extracted is aggregated and anonymized
- Only the 18 default practice areas in Clio are used - all custom practice area labels are aggregated into "other" prior to being published
- Geolocation data is only reported at the country and state levels
- We collect this information to publish trends and to improve our service and user experience
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
To opt out of aggregate reporting, go to your Clio Settings panel and click "Aggregate Reporting Participation" in the System column.
On the "Participation Settings" screen, un-check the "Participate in aggregate reporting" checkbox and then click "Save Settings".