- Create and share a folder with Client through Clio Connect
- Can a Clio Connect Client Upload a Document Directly to a Matter?
- Determine if a Clio Connect contact can upload a document that is linked with a Matter
- Clio Manage
Sharing a folder with your Client through Clio Connect allows them to upload Documents directly into the folder, making it significantly easier to find their Documents. If a folder is not shared, all Documents uploaded in Clio Connect will be linked at the Contact level (How To Locate Documents Uploaded by a Client via Clio Connect); they are also accessible from the main Documents page.
- Go to the Matter
- Click Documents
- Click New
- Click Folder
- Name new Folder to something such as "Upload Documents here", or "Documents for Court" etc.
- Click Share under the folder
- Enter in the Client in the field "Select some Contacts"
- Enter in an optional message
- Click Share