- Create and share a folder with Client through Clio Connect
- Clio Web App
Sharing a folder with your Client through Clio Connect allows them to upload Documents directly into the folder. This makes it significantly easier to find the Document. If a folder is not shared, all shared documents will go into the main Documents tab, which can make searching for the document difficult.
- Go to the Matter
- Click Documents
- Click New
- Click Folder
- Name new Folder to something such as "Upload Documents here", or "Documents for Court" etc.
- Click Share under the folder
- Enter in the Client in the field "Select some Contacts"
- Enter in an optional message
- Click Share