- Google Chrome plugin doesn't appear
- Can't file emails using Gmail
- Clio for Gmail Extension
- Google Chrome
- If you can see the Clio for Gmail button, but you can not see the "File to Communication" option, then please see this article
- There are a few possible reasons this can happen
- Ensure that you are not using the "new 2018 Gmail"
- Ensure the Clio for Gmail Chrome extension is enabled by navigating here.
- Ensure that the Clio for Gmail extension is up to date (see here).
- Ensure that you are using the Original Gmail Experience and not the Updated 2018 version (see here).
- Restart Gmail in a new browser window.
- Disable other extensions in Chrome. See "Turn extensions on or off" here. (some 3rd party Chrome extensions conflict with Clio's Gmail plugin)
- Disable any Gmail Labs features. See here. (some Labs features are not compatible with Clio's Gmail plugin)
- Enable less secure apps to access your Google account. See here. (if your Google settings are too strict, Clio's Gmail plugin may not have permission to run)
- Contact Clio Support via chat or phone.