- Change Editing Permissions on Calendar Share
- Remove Who Has Access to a Clio Calendar
- Stop Sharing Calendars with Other Users.
- How Do I Share My Calendar with Another Firm Member
- Clio Manage
- By default, Clio sets your personal Calendar to Private. You will need to edit sharing permissions so that other users in the firm can view and/or edit your Calendar events.
- If you want to share your Calendar with all users on the account, choose Firm from the Group drop-down.
- To Learn What Are The Different Calendar Permission Options, click here
- To create a User Group for permissions, click here.
- Click the Calendar tab
- Select the More button in the upper-right
- Select Calendar sharing
- Select the Calendar that you want to change Sharing Permissions for (only Calendars that you are the owner/creator of will show as options here)
- Scroll down and click Add Calendar Share
From the Group dropdown select the user
Set Permission (overview of options HERE)
- Click Update Calendar