- Change Editing Permissions on Calendar Share
- Remove Who Has Access to a Clio Calendar
- Stop Sharing Calendars with Other Users.
- How Do I Share My Calendar with Another Firm Member
- Clio Manage
- By default, Clio sets your personal Calendar to Private. You will need to edit sharing permissions so that other users in the firm can view and/or edit your Calendar events.
- If you want to share your Calendar with all users on the account, choose Firm from the Group drop-down.
- To Learn What Are The Different Calendar Permission Options, click here
- To create a User Group for permissions, click here.
- Navigate to the Calendar tab
- Select the More button at the top right of Clio
- Select Calendar sharing
- Select the Calendar that you want to change sharing permissions for from the Calendar drop-down (only Calendars that you are the owner/creator of will show as options here)
- Scroll down to the Sharing Permissions section
- Make any desired changes to Group and/or Permission type under current permission
- If desired, you can add an additional sharing group by clicking Add Calendar Share at the bottom of this page
- Update Calendar to save the changes