- Change Editing permissions on Calendar Share
- Remove who has access to a Clio Calendar
- Stop sharing calendars with other users.
- Delete shared calendar from my list
- How do I share my Calendar with another member of my firm?
- Clio Manage
- By default in Clio, your Calendar is set to Private. You will need to edit sharing permissions so that other users in the firm can view and/or edit your Calendar events.
- If you are wanting to share your Calendar with all users on the account, choose Firm from the Group drop-down.
- What Are The Different Calendar Permission Options
- To create a User Group for permissions, click here.
- Navigate to the Calendar tab
- Select the More button at the top right of Clio
- Select Calendar sharing
- Select the Calendar that you want to change sharing permissions for from the Calendar drop-down (only Calendars that you are the owner/creator of will show as options here)
- Scroll down to the Sharing Permissions section
To Edit Calendar Sharing:
- Make any desired changes to Group and/or Permission type under current permissions
- If desired, you can add an additional sharing group by clicking Add Calendar Share at the bottom of this page
- Update Calendar to save the changes
To Remove Calendar Sharing:
- Select Remove Permission at the top of the Group that you would like to remove
- Click Update Calendar to save the changes