- How come three transactions were created when I recorded a payment on a bill?
- Where does a Clio Payment go?
- What account does a Clio Payment land in?
- What happens with the funds for an approved Clio Payment?
- Clio Web App
The trust funds used to record the payment were likely held at the Client level, and needed to be moved to the Matter level trust fund before being paid into the Operating account:
- The first transaction records the funds leaving the Client level Trust account
- The second transaction records the funds entering the Matter level Trust account
- The third transaction records the funds leaving the Matter level Trust account (to go to the Operating account)