- Deleting Documents
- Removing Document from Clio Documents
- How to Delete a Document
- Delete more than one Document at a time
- How to Delete Multiple Documents at Once
- How to Trash a Document
- Clio Manage
For information on how to locate Deleted Document click here.
If you are a Clio Connect user you will not see the option to Trash or delete the Document.
- Click on Documents along the black bar.
- Click Files Only View (or go to a Document folder)
- Locate Document file you would like to remove
- Mark the Checkbox to the left of the file
- Click on the red Trash button on the top left side.
- Navigate to Documents tab
- Locate document file you would like to remove
- Click on the dropdown right beside View button and click on Trash