- Correctly import data with dates into Clio
- Ensure that data I import into Clio comes over with the correct date
- Date format for migrations
- Migration Template
- MM/DD/YYY or DD/MM/YYYY
- Date error on import
- Clio Manage
- If the date format in your data that you are having migrated doesn't match this format the Clio Migrations Team has a tool that will allow them to manipulate the data for the required format.
- For Clio accounts that do not use the date format MM/DD/YYYY, you will still need to convert the dates to this format on the template. When you import your data the date will automatically convert to what you have in settings.
The format that Clio requires for a date (when importing) is MM/DD/YYYY.