- How to disconnect Quickbooks Online to restart the sync
- How to reactivate QBO sync
- Clio Manage
- When Disconnecting Clio's access to your QuickBooks Online account, the sync maintains a memory of links between your synced invoices, Contacts, and payments will remain in case you want to reauthorize access at a later time.
- After Disconnecting from a QuickBooks Online account, connecting to a different QuickBooks Online account will erase any memory of links with the previous QuickBooks Online account.
- As with the initial QuickBooks Online setup, it may take up to 24 hours for the sync to become fully active after reconnecting.
- More information can be found here: QuickBooks Online: Setting up Your QuickBooks Online Integration
- Go to Settings
- Select Bill Syncing
- Click Configure next to Quickbooks Online
- Click Disconnect from Quickbooks Online at the bottom-right of the page
- Click on the Connect button to start the connection again