Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
Have some questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- Get my data out of ProDocs
- Migrate from ProDocs
- Export from ProDocs
- ProDocs migration
- Get data from ProDocs to Clio
- Get data from Prodoc Small Office Suite to Clio
- Get data from Prodoc SoS to Clio
- ProDoc Small Office Suite
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
1) Click Tools
2) Click Export
3) Select Contacts
4) Click the box at the top to include Closed Cases/Contacts
5) Press Select All
6) Click OK
7) Check the box that says Include Header Information
8) Include all categories
9) Save the file
10) Repeat the process for Cases (Matters)
ProDoc Small Office Suite
1) Open ProDoc Small Office Suite
2) Click on Tools
3) Click on Export Data
4) Select Export Charges for Un-billed Time and Un-billed Expenses
What happens to the information that can't be brought to Clio in a data migration? See this article or contact us for information about the best practices for setting up your Clio account!