- Enable Two-Factor for the entire Clio Account
- Check that all firm users are using two-factor authentication
- Set up 2FA Firmwide
- Set up Two Factor Authentication
- Clio Manage
- How to set up Two-Factor authentication with Google Authenticator
- Video: How to Enable Two Factor Authentication
There is currently no way to require that all users set up two-factor authentication. Two-factor Authentication must be enabled by each user individually.
If you would like to add your vote to this Feature Request, please contact us either through email, the in-app chat, or via our Clio Support Center at +1-888-858-2546 ext 2.