- Enable 2FA for your Clio account.
- Require or enforce that firm users turn on 2FA.
- Clio Manage
- Only a Firm Administrator or Primary Subscriber can require all users to enable 2FA.
- If the Required 2FA column reads N/A, please try again the following day. The user is likely a newly created user who has not yet been migrated to the Identity service that supports requiring 2FA. The user's account will likely be migrated overnight.
- At this time, there is no single setting to require 2FA for all users at a firm. This feature request is under consideration for future development.
- How To Set Up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Video: How to Enable Two Factor Authentication.
A Firm Administrator or Primary Subscriber can require that firm users enable 2FA. To require users to turn on 2FA:
- Go to Settings > Security > Firm Security.
- Find the user's name and toggle on the Require 2FA button.
When the Require 2FA button is toggled on, the user will be required to turn on 2FA at their next log in.