- How do I pay the processing fees for Clio Payments
- Will Clio absorb the cost of my LawPay processing fees?
- When does LawPay deduct their processing fees?
- How am I charged for the Processing Fees from Law Pay?
- Where are the processing fees withdrawn from Clio Payments?
- Clio Manage
Clio does not cover the fees for Credit Card processing. Clio will absorb the cost of your LawPay Subscription. If you have any questions pertaining to these fees you can contact LawPay support on: 1 888 376 0950
Processing fees for LawPay are deducted by LawPay on the 2nd business day of the following month from the Operating Account associated with your LawPay account. Canadian customers will have the fees deducted between the 3rd and 4th business day of the following month.
If you receive a payment by credit card, the full amount reaches your account. LawPay will send you a Statement once a month and deduct the processing fees from your Operating Account.