- How does Clio link items to the appropriate Chart of Accounts within Quickbooks
- Setting up the Clio mapping with Quickbooks
- Does Clio have Chart of Accounts?
- Clio Manage
- Quickbooks Online
- Add a product or service (Quickbooks Online)
- Clio recommends that you consult with an accountant when setting up your Products and Services in QuickBooks
The items such as Time and Expenses, do not map directly to the Chart of Accounts within Quickbooks. Rather, Clio links to the Products and Services. Products and Services in Quickbooks are then connected to a specific Account in Quickbooks. For this reason, you will need to make sure you have the appropriate Products and Services setup within Quickbooks before setting up the mapping within Clio.