- Determine whether it is possible to move a Bill from Awaiting Payment back to Draft
- Confirm if you can move an Invoice back to Draft after you've approved it
- Undo a Bill approval
- Revert Bill back to Draft
- Change Bill back to Draft State
- Is it possible to un-approve a bill?
- Clio Manage
- For more information on voiding Bills, click here.
- For steps on enabling the editing of approved bills, click here.
No, once a Bill is Approved it can not be moved back to Draft. The Bill will need to be voided first, and then regenerated as a Draft.