- Determine why the subscription pricing has changed
- Why my account costs have increased
- Clio Manage
- For details on your current subscription plan, please navigate to your Settings > Account and Payment Info > Payment Info.
- To see the current number of active users on the account, navigate to Settings > Manage Users.
- Click here for steps on deactivating a current user.
Two Possible Reasons:
The cost of your Clio subscription is based on the number of active users/user licenses you have at the time of renewal. If you add an additional staff member, then your subscription price will increase accordingly on your next billing date.
There may be a sales tax added to your subscription payments. Depending on which state you are in, Clio is required to charge a sales tax on subscription payments. Here is more information about sales taxes.