- User receives this error when attempting to pay via Clio Payments when logged into Clio Connect
- Error: Transaction failed to process above
- Error: Payment Failed To Process
- Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
- May be the same as "Error: Transaction failed to process"
- If the client who is paying the bill is located in a different country other than USA or Canada.
- The strictness of credit card requirements is set to a higher degree than was entered into Clio
- This error message is returned when someone tries to pay via credit card, but the LawPay account is configured to not accept that type of card (typically Amex, MC).
- The client's address is not properly assigned to the Contact.
- Check Developer Tools to see what the error is. If error is "Bank Account Not Found" go to Clio Settings an ensure accounts are actually connected in the dropdown menu and not set to "none".
- Phone LawPay at 800-459-5798 and have them authorize payment from this country. This can also be adjusted from the firm's settings in LawPay
- Phone LawPay at 800-459-5798 and have them verify credit card requirements match the data that is being entered in Clio
- Attempt to use a different card type (e.g. Visa, Mastercard) or Ask the Clio account holder to log into LawPay and configure it to accept that card type
- Ask the Clio account holder to log into their account and update the client's address information at the Contact level.