Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of ESI Law
- Migrate from ESI Law
- Export from ESI Law
- ESI Law migration
- Get data from ESI Law to Clio
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Choose File in the main menu
- Select Import & Export
- Click on Create import/export template
- Select Export Type (Clients, Contacts, Vendors)
- Select each of the columns that needs to be exported or Click on Select All
- Click Next and select the download location.