- To learn if it's possible to set a specific date in which to start the Trust sync
- Is the QuickBooks Online Trust Sync retroactive?
- Clio Manage
- Quickbooks Online
- Trust transactions dated after the trust sync start date will sync to QuickBooks.
- You cannot sync over any Trust transactions prior to the date of establishing the QuickBooks Trust Sync feature.
e.g. If we start the trust sync on Feb.1st, it will not pull data from from Jan.1st even if that is what the Sync Forward Date is set to.
- Backdated trust transactions entered after the trust sync start date will not sync to QuickBooks.
Yes. The Trust Sync start date will default to the day that the sync is enabled, but this can be modified in Settings > Bill Syncing. Trust data entered previous to this date will not be included in the sync.