- Total Amount Outstanding for an invoice on Summary of Accounts too large
- Statement of Accounts on Bill looks wrong
- Why is my Statement of Accounts including other Matters?
- Multi-Matter Bill has incorrect Statement of Accounts
- Clio Manage
- The section on a Bill is labelled "Statement of Accounts", it is called "Summary of Account" in Bill Themes.
- Summary of Account is used here to avoid confusion with the Detailed Statement of Account and the Statements of Account sub-tab in Bills.
If the "Combine multiple Matters for one client into a single Bill" checkbox is selected when generating a Bill, the Outstanding Balance of a Bill's Summary of Account will include the Outstanding Balance of all Matters for that Client, even if the Bill only displays one Matter.