- I have a Company associated with a Contact in Office 365 what will happen when I run the sync?
- Why does a Company and Contact get created in Clio when I only have a Contact in Office 365
- Why is there an empty company in my Clio account
- Clio Manage
In order to sync your Contacts from off 365 you will need Microsoft Office Business Premium as your 365 Subscription type.
If you run the office 365 Sync and you have a Contact that is associated with a Company the following will occur:
- A Person type Contact is created in Clio.
- A Company type Contact is created in Clio.
- The Person is listed as an Employee of the Company.