Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Quickbooks Online
- Migrate from Quickbooks Online
- Export from Quickbooks Online
- Quickbooks Online migration
- Get data from Quickbooks Online to Clio
- Quickbooks Online
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Select Reports
- Scroll down the page to find the Customer Contact List report
- Click Customize and ensure the Deleted state is set to All, in order to capture all contacts
- Click the gear icon to customize the columns included in the report.
- Ensure Client, First Name, Last Name is all checked, in addition to Billing and/or Shipping Street, City, State, ZIP, and Country.
- Note: the Client column will be used to generate the Matters
- Select additional columns as needed.
- Deselect the columns you don't need (e.g. Full Name)
- Expand the Header/Footer section
- Uncheck Company Name and Report Title
- Click Run Report
- Select the icon that looks like a sheet of paper with an arrow
- Select Export to Excel
- Click Reports
- Select the Standard sub-tab
- Choose Accounts Receivable Aging summary
- Select 30 days for 3 periods
- Click the icon that shows a square with an arrow pointing upward
- Select Excel option for file format