- Billable Hours Target differs
- Different Hours displaying in my Firm Metrics
- Activities listed differs compared to Dashboard Metrics
- Clio Manage
- If there is a discrepancy between the hours listed in your Target Billing and the hours listed on the Activities page, check to see the Billing Hours Target and review the Default Billing Rate field. For instructions on checking the Default Billing Rate, click here.
- The Billable Hour Target only looks at Bills that are in Awaiting Payment or Paid Bills; it also does not take into account any rounding of the bill/time entries.
- If the Default Billing Rate is a different Rate compared to the Hours accumulated for that day, it would explain the difference in how the hours are calculated.