- Can I Sync Clio to my Outlook Calendar?
- Set up my Microsoft Calendar With Clio
- Connect to Your Office 365 Calendar
- Link my Office 365 Contacts to Clio
- Outlook Calendar Sync
- Outlook Contact Sync
- Calendar Sync
- Sync Office 365 Calendar
- Clio Manage
- Office 365
These steps are required for both the Calendar and Contact sync.
Clio's Office 365 Sync requires:
- A Boutique Clio account (or higher)
- A Business Standard Office 365 account (or higher)
To verify which Office 365 plan you have, see here.
- In Clio, click on Settings
- Click on Contact and Calendar Sync
- For Office 365, click Set Up Sync
- If you are not already logged into Office 365, you will be redirected to an Office 365 login page:
- Log in using your Office 365 login credentials
- Click Yes (you want to stay signed in)
You should now see Office 365 Sync setup page. From there, you can: