- Determine which versions of Windows support the modern Browsers needed to run Clio.
- Which versions of Windows will Clio run on
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- You should always have the most up-to-date version of your web browser in order for Clio to run smoothly. For more information about which web browsers we support, click here.
- Microsoft officially stopped supporting Windows XP on April 8th, 2014. This means that Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for the Windows XP operating system. It is very important that customers and partners migrate to a modern operating system such as Windows 10.
For supported versions of Mac OS, click here.
As an application that runs in your web browser, Clio Manage and Grow are more concerned with the version of your web browser than with your version of Windows. If your version of Windows supports either of the 2 most recent versions of your web browser, it will be supported.