Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of De Novo
- Migrate from De Novo
- Export from De Novo
- De Novo migration
- Get data from De Novo to Clio
- De Novo Software
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
To export from De Novo, follow these steps:
- Click File
- Choose Send/Merge
- Export to Excel 5
- Choose All Templates (defaults at the top)
- Choose 'New Template"
- Select what you want to export (Contacts, Matters, Appointments, Tasks, Expenses)
- Deselect all "default" options in the "Fields to Use" section by Double Clicking
- On the right side of the screen double click all of the Fields in the list which will move them into the "Fields to Use"
- Choose Next
- Click No when asked if you want to Save to Template
- Browse to where you want to save