- Securely share my Documents using Google Documents
- Send a token link to using Google Drive
- Google Drive
If you have multiple files to share, you can upload them into a Folder in Google Drive, then share the folder.
After the intended recipient has confirmed that they have retrieved the shared files, it's recommended that you update Link sharing to say "OFF - Only specific people can access"
- Upload a Document to Google Drive
- Right-click the uploaded Document
- Click Share
- Click Get sharable link
- Verify that Link sharing says "Anyone with the link can view"
- Click Copy Link
- Click Done
- Open a new email in your email program of choice
- Right-click in the email
- Click Paste
- Compose the email
- Send the email