What Does the "Disburse Funds" Button Do?
- What Does the "Disburse Funds" Button Do?
- What does "Disburse Funds" Mean?
- Note: There are no live links between your bank account and Clio. The disbursement function in Clio is for documentation purposes only and you will need to write a check from your trust account to record the debit of funds from the client.
- How to disburse trust funds?
- The Disburse Funds button allows you to record and document a payment (disbursement) of funds from your Trust Account to pay the client, or to pay items on their behalf.