- Get my data out of MerusCase
- Migrate from MerusCase
- Export from MerusCase
- MerusCase migration
- Get data from MerusCase to Clio
- Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Open Merus Case
- Navigate to Contact Listing page
- Hold down SHIFT+6 to show entire contact listing list.
- At the top right hand of the table, select 'Export to Excel'
- Navigate to Cases on top left
- Click on Browse Cases
- Select Open or Closed cases
- Navigate to the printer symbol on top right.
- Select Export to Excel