- To download data from Merus Case which can be uploaded to Clio
- To prepare for my migration
- How can I export data
- Migrate from Merus Case to Clio
- Get information out of Merus Case
- Merus Case
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Contact information is the only export available.
- Names are aggregated into one column
- Addresses are aggregated into one column
- Emails and phone numbers are available
- Open Merus Case
- Navigate to Contact Listing page
- Hold down SHIFT+6 to show entire contact listing list.
- At the top right hand of the table, select 'Export to Excel'