Virtual meetup: How to Win and Retain Clients by Automating Communication. Register now.
How Do I Restore an Inactive Customer in Quickbooks Online?
- How do I find Archived Customers in QuickBooks Online
- Undelete a Customer in QBO
- I accidentally deleted the wrong version of a Client, how can I get that Contact back in Quickbooks?
- How do I restore a deleted customer in Quickbooks?
- Select Sales or Invoicing from the left menu.
- Select Customers at the top.
- At the top of the customer list click the small gear and select Include Inactive.
- Click the customer you wish to restore; inactive customer will be noted as (deleted).
- Click the Make active button next to the customer name.