Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
Have some questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- Get my data out of UltraTax CS
- Migrate from UltraTax CS
- Export from UltraTax CS
- UltraTax CS migration
- Get data from UltraTax CS to Clio
- UltraTax CS
Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding
- Choose Utilities > Client Listing Reports.
- Select the report you want to export. To do so, click the General Client Information, General Return Information, Client Contact, Client Communications, Status Summary, Client Totals, Client Family, Client Status History, or User Activity option, then click Continue.
- In the Select Clients for Report dialog, use the fields in the Focus group box to restrict the list of available clients for the report. In the Clients available to select pane on the left, highlight the clients you want to include in the report and click the Select button. The clients you have chosen will be moved to the Clients selected pane on the right.
- To remove a client from the Clients selected pane, highlight the client and click the Remove button. Click the Export button to open the Save As dialog. In the Save As dialog, specify a file name and location for the exported version of the selected report, then click the Save button. - See more at: http://cs.thomsonreuters.com/ua/ut/2012_cs_us_en/utwapp/clt_proc/exporting_client_reports.htm#sthash.rptZcHNH.dpuf
What about the information that isn't covered in a data migration? See this article or contact us for information about the best practices for setting up your Clio account!