Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Microsoft Outlook
- Migrate from Microsoft Outlook
- Export from Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook migration
- Get data from Microsoft Outlook to Clio
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Office 365
- Outlook.com / Office Online
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
Newer versions of Outlook (Office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013)
- Chose File in the top left corner
- Open & Export
- Export to a File, click on Next
- Chose Comma Separated Value
- Chose Contacts in your Outlook folder, click on Next
- Choose Browse, name your file, and choose OK
- Confirm where your new contacts file will be saved on your computer, and choose Next.
- Choose Finish to start exporting your contacts immediately
Outlook 2010 on a PC
- At the top of your Outlook 2010 ribbon, choose the File tab
- Chose Options
- In the Outlook Options box, choose Advanced
- Under the Export section, choose Export
- In the Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a file, and then choose Next
- Chose Comma Separated Value (.csv), click Next
- Chose the Contact folder you want to export, click Next
- Under Save exported file as, click Browse and select a destination folder
- In the File name box, type a name for the file, click OK
- In the Export to a File dialog box, click Next
- Chose Finish
Outlook 2007 on a PC
- At the top of your ribbon choose File
- Choose Import and Export
- Select Export to a file, and then click Next
- Choose Comma Separated Value, and then click Next
- Scroll and chose the Contacts folder you want to export
- Choose Browse, type a name for the exported file, and then click OK
- Click Next
- Chose Finish
Outlook.com (Office 365 Online)
At the bottom of the page, select to go to the People page.
On the toolbar, select Manage > Export contacts.
Choose to export all contacts or only contacts from a specific folder, and then select Export.
- At the bottom of the page, select Save to save "contacts.csv" in your default Downloads folder. Or, select the arrow next to Save and select Save as.