Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
Have some questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-888-858-2546 ext 1.
- Get my data out of Tussman
- Migrate from Tussman
- Export from Tussman
- Tussman migration
- Get data from Tussman to Clio
- Please note that success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- Some versions do not provide for exports, but we don't know which ones. Version 7 does not have an export function and Version 17 does, we don't know for the versions in between.
- Do not export from Version 2011. It says that it can export time entries but it moves them into the history state and then can't be edited. The work around to undo this is to transfer them back but this process is tedious.
- Ensure that you do a backup prior to exporting.
- Use Labels and Export function
- Select Client Lists
- Under Information Included there are 3 choices, Clients, Matters, Related Names
- Click into each one to make selections
What about the information that isn't covered in a data migration? See this article or contact us for information about the best practices for setting up your Clio account!