- Not able to create a Contact in NetDocuments from Clio Documents sub-tab. Receiving error message to check permissions. -- "Failed to create the link. You may not have sufficient permissions."
- Net docs
- NetDocuments Error
- Workspace Permissions
- User Permissions in NetDocuments
- Clio Manage
For further information, please see the below:
- This refers to the Workspace permissions within NetDocuments not allowing a User to edit/create within the Clio Workspace (they may only have viewing permissions).
- As a single NetDocuments account contains individual users (similar to Clio), the permissions will have to be changed to allow them to edit/create within the Clio Workspace on NetDocuments.
- Please note that only the User that set up the NetDocs sync with Clio will be able to do the following steps to resolve this error.
Permissions for the user will need to be modified in NetDocuments in order for that user to be able to link Matters or Contacts in Clio to NetDocuments.
- Go to NetDocuments
- Click on the workspace to open
- Click Workspace Options
- Click Modify Access in the dropdown
- Click correct Workspace and click Modify Access again
- A window will appear with access to settings